Friday, November 23, 2018

The Unica Factor



Well friends, are you looking for an oddball obligatory gift to easily send someone this holiday?



If you order something from my shop at Society 6, I can virtually guarantee it will be the only one of its kind in existence. They don't make these things unless somebody orders one, and who would do that? So that's an angle? Right?


So you could get somebody this phone case or this pattern of monsters printed on a shirt or backpack or, I dunno, pillow,...




There's coffee mugs & travel mugs, and stuff like that.


Hell, I could take requests if there's some image from one of my websites you'd like printed on some object they offer. Message me.




Place an order on my birthday: Sunday Nov. 25th, or the following Cyber Monday, the 26th, using their code CMSHIP, and get deep discounts: 50% to 30% off, depending on the item, and free shipping on most stuff.

And have a happy holiday!

No comments: