Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Made Out of "Mac"

I'm stoked to hear a reading of new poems by Harry Mathews at 192 Books tonight. In honor of that, here are my newest installments in the "Made Out of 'Mac' " series of Oulipo cartoons (I'm not sure whether they qualify as Oubapo).

I've already posted others in the series, including two Mathews's Algorithm examples here and here.

The first collection can still be purchased here. This collection, by the way, was listed among the "Notable Comics of 2009" in the latest edition of Best American Comics.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, not sure if you're aware, but I have a comics blog of me own. This isn't just simple self-promotion: I've drawn you from memory for a quote. Here's the link: http://lonnieallen.blogspot.com/

cartooniologist.blogspot.com said...

Very cool, Lonnie! I'm honored. I will follow you...