Friday, January 3, 2020

Thinking In Ink!




Come see me this Monday at the SVA Illustration & Cartooning information session and learn about my newest course, Thinking In Ink.

This course builds on techniques and topics from my previous inking comics course. It'll be edifying for beginners and returning students alike.


We'll look at bunches of bravura and master cartooning examples to get a sense of the effects that are possible and what the effects are useful for.



I'll offer a menu of unusual challenges including coloring book pages and stencil cutting.


We'll explore unusual tools and methods, building on traditional approaches to go beyond them. 

Thinking In Ink meets on Tuesdays, 6:30-9:30 pm at the School of Visual Arts, beginning January 28. Also enrolling are my Wednesday course, Figure Drawing for Cartoonists, and on Thursdays, Cartooning Basics. Come talk to me this Monday, or shoot me an email with your questions.

No comments: